When is Washington Redskins @ Dallas Cowboys taking place? Sunday 29th December, 2019 – 21:25 (UK)
Where is Washington Redskins @ Dallas Cowboys taking place? AT&T Stadium, Arlington
What is the expected weather for Washington Redskins @ Dallas Cowboys? 11c in clear skies
What television channel is Washington Redskins @ Dallas Cowboys on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Washington Redskins @ Dallas Cowboys? NFL STREAMPASS can stream matches live on their platform
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Dallas Cowboys 31-21 Washington Redskins
THE TEAM NEWS
- Washington look set to end with the #2 draft pick in 2020 after they suffered an overtime loss to New York Giants in their Week 16 clash and face a difficult task to end their season as they head to Dallas to face the play-off chasing Cowboys.
- Redskins rookie quarterback Dwayne Haskins will end the season on the sidelines after suffering an ankle injury with Case Keenum back under center after he came in to the game when Haskins got injured last week.
- Fellow rookie Terry McLaurin is also a doubt due to concussion and the wide receiver will be hoping his season does not end on the sidelines after a very promising debut year.
- Dallas were disappointing in their vital contest against NFC East rivals Philadelphia and now look set to miss out on the play-offs unless they can overcome Washington and the Eagles lose their contest against New York Giants.
- The Cowboys need some luck to go their way if they are to make the post-season and must win this but have lots of injury concerns which could harm their chances with quarterback Dak Prescott continuing to struggle.
- Prescott has been held out of practice through Thursday with a shoulder problem and, although he is expected to suit up, he may not be 100% and the injury has clearly impacted his performances of late while the Cowboys continue to have big injury issues on defense too.
Dallas’ play-off fate was taken out of their own hands after they lost to divisional rivals Philadelphia last week. That defeat puts the Eagles in the driving seat and even if the Cowboys win this, they need their rivals to lose. Despite lots of injury concerns that include quarterback Dak Prescott, the Cowboys should be able to give themselves a shot at making the post-season by coming out on top of this game.