When is San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks taking place? Monday 30th December, 2019 – 01:20 (UK)
Where is San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks taking place? CenturyLink Field, Seattle
What is the expected weather for San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks? 7c with showers expected
What television channel is San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks? NFL ATREAMPASS can stream matches live on their platform
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Seattle Seahawks 27-24 San Francisco 49ers
THE TEAM NEWS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
- San Francisco improved to 12-3 and put themselves in pole position to claim a first-round bye after beating Los Angeles Rams but they must win this final game of the regular season to secure home-field advantage throughout the play-offs.
- The 49ers have had injury issues in recent games but came out of the game against the Rams with no major injuries to report and they could be boosted by the return of some of their injured troops ahead of this contest.
- Safety Jaquiski Tartt could be back in the starting line-up as he edges close to a return from fractured ribs and he will give a banged-up defense a boost ahead of the play-offs although defensive tackle Jullian Taylor is questionable after suffering a knee injury during Thursday’s practice.
- Seattle went down to a shock loss against Arizona and they will hope for better as they face San Francisco to determine the destination of the NFC West title with the Seahawks needing a win in this contest against the team that stand one game ahead of them.
- The Seahawks have made a shock move for former running back Marshawn Lynch after losing Chris Carson for the season due to a hip injury and Seattle will hope he can have a big impact on his return.
- A big injury report was released by Seattle at the start of the week and with four players unable to participate through Thursday, the Seahawks may have to deal without some starters on Sunday night with safety Quandre Diggs one of those who has sat out.
San Francisco have not won a game at CenturyLink Field since 2011 but if they can end that record, they will secure home-field advantage throughout the play-offs. They come into this game on the back of a thrilling win last week and as they trend towards a healthier roster, the Seahawks are going in the opposite direction which should mean that the 49ers are likely to come out on top and seal the #1 seed in the NFC.